L I V E Q & A
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Marketing for Manufacturers
Join Fusion5 and Microsoft for this special Manufacturing Industry focused event to see how your organisation can turn prospects into business relationships, and how to find and nurture more sales-ready leads by using multichannel campaigns.
With so much change and choice available to customers, it may feel daunting to even imagine long-term relationships, but with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution you can give your sales and marketing teams the right tools to understand their customers and nourish strong remote bonds.
In this session, you will learn how you can:
- Get a holistic view of customers to confidently understand their needs.
- Predict how demand and markets may change in the foreseeable future.
- Gain real-time insights to drive loyalty and customer lifetime value.
- Act swiftly from unified data when you detect that a relationship is at risk to prevent Churn.
- Enhance your marketing strategy and provide customized experience to your customers to grow your business
- Gather customer feedback and sentiment to help build relationships.
Date: Tuesday 26th October
Time: 11:00am AEST / 1:00pm NZST
Nafay Siddiqui – Business Solutions Specialist, Microsoft
Pooja Prithyani – Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Tech Specialist, Microsoft
Paul Griffin – General Manager Customer Engagement & Collaboration
Brad Orders – Microsoft Dynamics Solution Consultant, Fusion5