W E B I N A R
ENTERPRISE SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Is it time to re-assess your service management strategy?
Dear Australians and New Zealanders, now that we have COVID under control and the work from home era is in full swing we have noticed a spike in organisations big and small revisiting their service management capabilities to re-align with this new paradigm. Even before the pandemic customers were looking for new service management tools every three to five years. Here is what they typically look for:
1. The latest and most modern self-service experiences
2. More mature processes that do not require configuration or customisations
3. Simplified service catalogue and service level management tracking
4. An easier way to consolidate service desks across the organisation, enterprise and service providers to provide better support for their employees.
And of course they want all of this in a more cost-effective way and with awesome real-time reporting.
Join us to learn about Service Integration and Management and the newest member of the Fusion5 family, a software vendor called 4me. You now have even more options the next time you too need to make the switch or release an ITSM/ESM tender. Achieving ITSM and ESM through a SIAM model to future proof your digital transformation journey is now a reality!
DATE: 4 May
TIME: 11AM AEST | 1PM NZST
- Edward Zarzour – General Manager, ESM center of excellence, Fusion5
- Stefan Hulls, ANZ Director, 4me