L I V E E V E N T
Dynamics 365 for Manufacturing - Process Manufacturing
In December last year Fusion5 held a Live Q&A focused on Discrete Manufacturing covering Finance and Operations provisions, Power Apps, Scanning, Shop Floor and Time Entry. You can catch up on the event here.
Due to popular demand we are running a follow up for this event focused on Process Manufacturing in order to expand on some of the themes explored as well as introduce some of the other key features and benefits a Microsoft Dynamics 365 can afford organisations working in the Manufacturing Industry.
Date: Monday March 29th
Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm AEDT
- Forecasting: How to leverage Microsoft to drive your supply chain
- Customer Service in Process Manufacturing
- Made to order Manufacturing
- Product Configuration
- New Microsoft Releases: Mobile Apps, Microsoft Guides
- Reporting and Business Intelligence: Increase financial visibility and deliver projects on time
Craig Westcott - Director Australia/New Zealand
Paul Hutchings - Industry Director - Manufacturing
Charlie Anesty - Senior Technical Consultant
Tom Veitch - Senior Consultant